To provide clients with the most up to date and relevant accounting and business advice, and be accountants and business advisors of choice based on expertise, quality and value.
Do you want to work with a forward-thinking organisation in one of the most beautiful regions on the planet? Where you can surf in the morning and ski in the afternoon. Where ‘four seasons in one day’ isn’t just a song lyric, it’s a meteorological certainty.
Do you want to work with a forward-thinking organisation in one of the most beautiful regions on the planet? Where you can surf in the morning and be skiing in the afternoon. Where ‘four seasons in one day’ isn’t just a song lyric, it’s a meteorological certainty.
We’re always keen to talk to people who want to join a company that’s passionate about adding value to their clients.
If you’re a suitably experienced and motivated accountant, with aspirations for career advancement then we want to hear from you.
All enquiries should be directed to Chris Smith on 03 366 2203.
Please note that relevant qualifications, proof of NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit may be required.
Why Leech and Partners
Are you looking to enhance your accounting career with a challenging and rewarding position in a growing and dynamic environment? Then look no further!
Leech and Partners are leaders in Agricultural and Commercial Accounting and Business Advisory Services in the Canterbury region, and we currently have an opportunity to join our team at an Intermediate/Senior level, based in our Ashburton office.
- Friendly, courteous and respectful interactions. Always.
- Exceptional service and advice, with a consistently honest and upfront approach
- Dedicated to ongoing education and support for growth and advancement
- An enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn, you will have a positive, practical, and client-focused mindset
- Experienced in preparing of financial statements, GST and other compliance reports, as well as budgets, forecasts and other advisory reports as required.
- Agribusiness experience and a good understanding of the NZ tax system are a must, as well as experience with MYOB, Xero, Figured, Cash Manager Rural.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a CA environment or similar, interested in or working towards completing CA qualification.
How to apply
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- If this sounds like you then please forward you CV and covering letter onto Laura Fairbrass at email@example.com.